Super Cute Apron GIVEAWAY! I’m so excited to share my first GIVEAWAY! I just love cute, stylish aprons! The last thing I want to do is ruin my clothes while cooking… and what’s even worse than ruining my clothes? Looking like a frump wearing a muumuu in the kitchen! lol Not cute! I’m always on the hunt for adorable but reasonably priced aprons. This time around I decided I was going to make one! I’ve done many quilts… but I’ve never sewn from a pattern before. Lucky for me… Mr. Jones has a cousin that is an awesome seamstress, who was willing to come over and show me the ropes! Thank you Breeayn!! This half apron is completely reversible as well 🙂 It has a teal and green poppy print on one side and teal polka dots on the other. Both sides have a pocket too 🙂 **Petticoat in picture above is not included.
So here are the ways to win!
- Comment on this post for one entry. Make sure to leave a valid email for me to contact you with.
- Like or comment on my Facebook Giveaway Post. Click HERE to go to my Facebook page.
- SHARE my Facebook Giveaway Post for one more entry. Click HERE to go to my Facebook page.
- Follow me on Pinterest for one more entry. Follow me HERE.
- That’s a total of 4 entries! One winner will be randomly chosen on May 2nd 2014. I will post the winner on both Facebook and here on my blog! GOOD LUCK!!!
*** And a big, huge Thank You to my gorgeous model!! *** 🙂